POLISH ASSOCIATION FOR ANALYTICAL PSYCHOLOGY
in cooperation with Jan Mazurkiewicz Mazowieckie Specialist Health Centre in Pruszkow (Tworki Hospital)
invites you to
A Course of Jungian Psychotherapy and Analytical Psychology 2015-2019
The training lasts for four years and is intended for
- Persons who wish to become professional, fully qualified psychotherapists
- Psychotherapists who want to develop their competencies within the Jungian approach
The course has been developed in close cooperation with the International Association for Analytical Psychology (IAAP). Our course features:
- Full training in CG Jung’s analytical psychology. The practical part – training analysis, supervision, support in accessing clinical internship
- Significant (minimum 50%) share of foreign teachers – experienced Jungian analysts from around the world.
- A Jungian psychotherapist certificate issued by Polish Association for Analytical Psychology
- The possibility of obtaining a Polish Association for Clinical Psychology (PTPK) certificate of psychotherapist in accordance with the requirements of the National Health Fund (NFZ).
- The course will be taken into account in future trainings to the aim of becoming Jungian Analysts
- It is the only independent Jungian training in Poland allowing to obtain similar qualifications.